To play, press and hold the enter key. To stop, release the enter key.

press to zoom
press to zoom
press to zoom
press to zoom
press to zoom
press to zoom
press to zoom
press to zoom

In-zone Enrolment 

To enrol at Hobsonville Point Secondary School for 2021 please complete this simple process.
Enrolments for 2022 are now open. 
The enrolment process is as follows: 
  1. Fill out the online enrolment form and download the required documents as below - please download only what is required. 
  2. On completion of the enrolment form and submitting the correct documents,  Maliina will contact you within a day by phone or email to arrange an enrolment meeting with the Principal or one of the Deputy Principals.   
  3. If you have any enrolment queries please email the Principal's PA,,  or phone 9757411 
Documents required to be downloaded with the online enrolment form are:  
One of the following
  • The students original birth certificate (if born in NZ) or students current passport for New Zealand passport holders
  • For non-NZ passport holders, all relevant Visa details and a copy of the stamped page from your passport with the arrival date to NZ
  • Current Visa documents 
Plus two of the following:
  • A current contents insurance policy cover document which outlines that you are the occupier of the property 
  • A current electricity bill 
  • A current landline phone bill / broadband or similar (WIFI connection)   (a mobile phone bill is not accepted) 
  • A residential lease/ rental contract with a reputable Property or Real Estate Agency.  You must be a tenant for at least 12 months from the date of enrolment.  This document will not be accepted if it is not with a licenced real estate agent.  Please use 2 other documents as above. ​​
  • Your enrolment will be delayed if you do not submit the correct documentation.   
Please note: 
  • "Living in the school zone" means a student has their main residence within the school zone and will live there for at least 12 months following their enrolment date.
  • The school will not accept the temporary transfer of guardianship to someone living in-zone as evidence that a student is living in zone.
  • If a student is currently attending a Primary /Middle school in our zone,  this does not give you rights for enrolment.  You must live in the school zone. 
  • View our map  - see inzone streets below 
Please click her to enrol online:  
Street / Road names of inzone  - Click here for street list to find out if your street is inzone 
unnamed (4).png